La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Saturday, March 5, 2011

chameleon like black roses

I was among the black roses
and I was among the black hole
I'm stuck in the lush grass
I stopped at the perfect trip

I admit wrong
I admit this must be stopped
I can not grow new roses among black roses
It all seemed to throw me out of the limits as human beings

You are a creature that has no taste
and you feel most powerful?
where you can find me
whereas you always stab my heart

I will close the doors and windows again
I will continue the voyage without limits again
more on water from sea water
and one day you will still be jealous of me

yours purpose is a dead end for me
yours question for me is a cold sweat
I guess nobody should see you or at you
leave me, because I'm ready to go
 
I'm not going to be the next black roses
I will be different
and I deserve it
goodbye


for someone who wanna make me be next his black rose

No comments:

Post a Comment