La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Saturday, March 12, 2011

in the shadow when I'm walking

I see the reality in every dream
the streets are so real obvious
all summed up in the mirror when I'm sleeping
all summed up in the shadow when I'm walking

flowers bloom before I water it
was also the building has stood firm before I think of construction
Do you know what has happen
whether the gods throw at me destiny?
if god has given me a window for the future?


on a quiet lake, filled with green color with the original air
I always dreamed there was running and will definitely return to a simple cottage
beautiful is not it?
so if I further believe that beauty is a dream, it is fair for me.
if someone comes and then I doubt
I'll dream about it
like when I ran to reach the gate
and when I had to
I would say
oh thank you I'm back


keep back all the way
I would definitely go back to find out a little direction
wait with a smile on hold, I would know
if the time comes, I'll kiss you with all the expectations you want

No comments:

Post a Comment