La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Sunday, March 27, 2011

after me

in leaps fatigue
I screamed between my shadow
I felt something inside my soul die
should i run?
or stony silence?

Who will be the winner
Should I fly to the skies
see people full of colors
and I had just something in the box
location where sometimes I do not know

if I like an old woman and was cutting trees
I certainly was a strong woman
you could see inside my soul there is strong

or I am a middle-aged woman who was looking for fish in a small lake
did you know that I am a woman who does not easily give up

but if you look at me full of tears
I was not able to smile
then I hide this grief
and you know that I was only woman

Be my shadow with your dream
give me a little ink to write this story

No comments:

Post a Comment