La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Monday, March 14, 2011

hiding behind the shadows

I was among a spy
they lurk in the fine language
then I'm stuck with my own thoughts
I became ashamed if their presence
and they covered my doubts
oh really I was fooled by fraudsters

moon with a little sparkle
look at me like the rest of the shadow
I even peeked full of longing
are you there? hey come here again
I miss you since yesterday

 ou hiding in my ear
I heard the voice of spider say that you were there
and I threw the rope
you had caught and threw it again
This oh vain
please look at you
you become ordinary and cold
and this is the best time for me to go

look at the moon
and feel the cool evening breeze
close your eyes
I was everywhere
and when you open your eyes
you will realize I have far

No comments:

Post a Comment