La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

face with the secret of gravity

whether space is created for the perfection of the earth?
why the line can be changed as desired?

if you could mention why they are here and threw me into this
this time you respond because your face has a secret gravity.

where wind direction, there is a lot of silhouette
I'm not an angel, nor a queen
ordinary course, I was a woman who had been accustomed to the cries of
like the earth has never thrown out.
  
since to see what you mean
I'm sure there are many artificial lights such as light
but none of them I like
maybe I'll see you soon.

stars are competing with a cold night
they amaze each other
and I was fascinated with one of the star
but ah, who am I ... it's too far away to touch it.

face gravity will never be thrown away from your eye shadow
you will always see the line clearly and detail
fragrance can you touch, can you feel the charm
but, you will never have it
because I have a choice and their own answers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment