La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Sunday, May 22, 2011

curved cheeks

will always accompany a cold night frozen out of my passion
and I started to wake from sleep soundly
is it right if I leave with a message that was never delivered
and it still remains my heart

if I was not there, please come later
maybe I'm on stage, together with its glorious stars
I will come to you at half the night
open the door for me, and let us sit together
we looked at each other, let me wipe your tears
and now start to tell me, where did it out of tears
let me ask you why the light in the eyes must be raining

my fingers fall in your eyelids, your eyes lit up just for happy
and will outline the destiny beautiful

Your cheeks will be curved for a sweet smile
Your nose will only smell the fragrance
and mouth are made of a thousand languages are only going to get you a nice compliment
now smile and I will take you to fly to the nest space

No comments:

Post a Comment