La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Thursday, June 2, 2011

june O june

I want to make a small war between the storm
I want to make rage amid debate
I was bored
more than that I was dead

I have felt something that looks surprisingly
ah, and they still can enjoy a cup of coffee, but soon chaotic
maybe I have heard the sound of distant
and god keep me from top to toe

where are you, O happiness?
Should I get you behind the incident after all end?
unfortunately not always the same weather!
just look at the wind comes and goes

refer to hard rock like that, after a long time he was discharged by the water
and we already know it, or perhaps not at all
and where more peaceful place?
noisy here ... I want to go there


no one there
there is only a hollow voice, and I own
so the feeling is let it melt
and I'm on vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment