La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Sunday, May 22, 2011

missing u --in memory 2010-

 its memory after i check old file

how can I miss you and I who left you
maybe I'm cruel but I'm doing this for the best.
almost one year we were together, and I could feel deep feelings with you even though we often differ, and often a fight but our hearts remain united.

I lost .. I admit it, because I do not want you to hurt them later on.
I remember those days when we embrace the warmth of love despite the love that is .. but this is the love that is true.

barrier between us is very difficult and I did not know what to do knock down the walls of difference between our.
I pray that we are not separated, but as hard as I created this, it is difficult to obtain happiness, and I accepted it as fate, and I also believe that someday you will be happy in your heart even though there was me.

I'm proud to love you, and I really appreciate and really enjoy our love ......
dear .... I'm leaving because this love is very heavy and I do not want to hurt you.
maybe you do not understand what kind of love this notion, and I'm looking to hurt you.

we can feel pain and we shared a romantic moment would be difficult I get back from the others, but I do not want to repeat it with another, because you are a person who really makes me very romantic, you really appreciate my feelings .. touch the bottom of my heart and hurt , to accompany my days are lonely and sad ... I really want to get back to you, but how?
I did not throw you from my heart, but I keep our love to always be remembered for in life.

if I say forget about me, then do not forget me
if I say I hate you, it means so much I miss you ,if I say go, that means do not leave me
if I say I do not love you, it means so much I love you

if I say do not call me anymore, that means I want you always call me
if I say I love you so much, it is true
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I really miss you, very, very, very

No comments:

Post a Comment