La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i m fed up

Friends
I want to talk ... when I need someone, who is only an empty sound and the mute walls
when I want someone to hear me, the whole world feels lonely is only the wind

I asked where they were, and why the world is dying, and I'm always trying to survive from a sense of death

sometimes I became fed up when all my questions no answers
I was exhausted and fell asleep
is that it God's way of treating my injuries?

if too lonely, I cry and gently force the god to give me a little good news
wind is always welcome sorrow, wind caress my hair
wind speaks softly to me, "wept and then smile
This will not be long dear

I looked fed up, and I smile
I smiled, and I'm fed up
and I lost between people's faces
seeing them smile and I'm stuck, pensive

sleep,
continue tomorrow all your anger
like as wolf and beggar
smile miss ......miss fed up

No comments:

Post a Comment