La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

u are in my eyes

why should taste sweet beginning, then they run out and bitter, and is cast
whether proper heart if the heart feels pain so
you know? whether my fault if wherever I go, you always present as a shadow in my eyes?
you know? how much between the desire and strength of heart, they guarantee a beauty that was not there.

I was a nobody, but no one ever complained to me is disastrous, but the disaster they have created yourself ... oh so horrible

depressed ... but I still survive and become usual
I was a coward but not a traitor
and most importantly, I can make you calm

when I heard that I did not mean, I think I want to go away, without touching the box where you always save something
and so agreed that I should go, a little lonely but I'm sure this is the best
and will change the saturation

once again do not blame me, if I always saw you in my eyes
and do not ask why
leave me alone with questions about you
until I fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment