La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

fell with empty


I fell in love with something that does not exist 
I walked with the certainty of purpose, but without direction
has lost much of the season
 and have also died in the past hope

they are away from the origin 
and always uphold the success obtained by fraud
among those who are hungry for rewards and praise 
but I'm accustomed to simplicity

they are parlente, and have fun 
there is a little tired and sat on gold chairs 
but I'm still in love with something that does not exist 
I have been full of thirst

point which has become the spot later became lumpsis a sign of something solid 
but empty is empty 
and sadly remains gray and will be the water when I washed

mountain of sin and still be in slurrythe cotton is missing from the shadow of sin and have replaced their charity coffersand there must be a peaceful manand I no longer fall in love with that noor empty

No comments:

Post a Comment