La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Monday, August 23, 2010

some happen and u be with me

I'm used to the simplicitybut sometimes the person in the mirror with a mirror in which twelveso that they can not see the beauty of meokay, the season change is evidence that humans can change in thinking

early symptoms of loneliness is lostemptiness brought up a dream to save messages on the naturalwhere are they?and enforce the silence of the journey turned into a thunderous drums

I will not show fear of this natural phenomenonI will persist and accept all that comes from godhe keeps all the secretsand will be so forever, and sometimes god will give you a little gap from dream sleep

yesterday's disaster was the discoursebut the burden continues to grow, nor the news of attack from outside earthI smiled and bit worried how it will go throughI hope when it all happened I was with someone I love

No comments:

Post a Comment