La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Monday, August 9, 2010

Furor


Doubt the winner by the jury on the stagedisaster created by his own handthen love has no soulis the root of calamity

Dance has become customarybecome increasingly faded colorshave not seen the tree rootsif it's just straight needle and thread

People have no intention of standing strongpeople sitting apparently sleepingpeople who were apparently asleep had been dead centuries agopeople who have fallen in love it will never find happiness in love

Aflash from a crowdedno passingthen fire into moneyand money is no longer original

I no longer want to talk whybecause one day I will have wingsI do not know what the meaning of all the shadowsbecause the wind was empty

A lot of gossip about the deathhowever, another dreamfelt very lonelyand I've seen it all, then I think ....let it flow like water

Page of a website on my face there existI'm still confused about the identity of thiseverything looks away and I do tooah but I'm trying to carve a life with a firm sense of

And in the end I no longer listen to the voicesand there also have ended civilizationall beings can express themselves without pressurebut correct trials


No comments:

Post a Comment