La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

i am not real

let the wind blow hard
blow all the dreams and desires
because I no longer want to dream
leave a message I made for when it arrives

I was so troubled by the shadows that are not invited
then questioned
and I just discovered the secret of the gods want to convey to me
This secret is recorded clearly dancing in my eyes 


human trip, I've seen far different in nature
but I could not express
limitations, humiliation and ignorance
and sometimes I regret why can not convey the divine message


we may be on a different dimension when breathing
where we are, will lose the trail, or getting close to a dream
real, or the hopes and dreams rest
I always ask, am I real?
then why are flowers that seemed to sleep real life for me
I keep all this secret alone


solitude, and store everything in a small box
and he was deep in the heart, the rest I store in the brain that is full of nerve odd (logic)
all the anger and the smile is just a dream
and the tears are real
until this moment I think it was real


if I have erred
Other times I'll write back

No comments:

Post a Comment