La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Thursday, July 21, 2011

conference

one's heart's content may exist that can feel like telepathy near
and far reflected or far sight near hearts 

they are among the opinion
and you of them
if I do not feel it, then god will deputize you
and if I can not dream, the dream may be up to you

instead I do not want, nor silent or leave you alone
but I'm attacked by something that I do not know its form, taste, and smell
we can fly anywhere, standing anywhere, say anything
but the heart will not be fooled
because the heart is the life

if we're talking about the sky and sea
then we're running into the forest
or if you're thinking about me
and certainly I'm also doing the same thing

we have the same paragraph though in different sentences
we have the same color though with different flavors
if we connect, let it flow
or if we are far apart, so treat it like a spice

you no where, and I'm no where
make this as our secret
What are you there, and what I do here
this become a color that we have

maybe one day we can meet with the same meeting
and there will not be an iota of difference

No comments:

Post a Comment