La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Monday, April 18, 2011

we're not in love

I have seen you
with love or hate
are the same and then I want to hug you
and you also feel the same way

anywhere, everywhere you stepped foot
I'm your steps each
or blink your eyes is my reflection
then miss you in other dimension is me

something falls on your eyes welling
something strikes your heart
something makes you smile and angry
or disappointed and a little longing

see the colors dancing around you
hear the beautiful sound in your ears
how beautiful the sky
and the cool wind

I fell in love with you with some arms
warmth can think faster than a plane
where you, I was there between your lips
whether I'm singing? or maybe you are making the lyrics

I have been waiting for
where are you?
oh maybe you've got here
in my heart
There are in love?
the wind whispers to us
we're in love


No comments:

Post a Comment