La vie en rose

La vie en rose

Monday, January 31, 2011

20 feb2010 at my cage in solitude

Now I feel these feelings no longer have the charm of longevity, even if there is only a breath for today only ...
If not that confident it will be I do reconnaissance on the basis of my heart full of doubt, I do not care about the outcome.

The trip is very tiring to remove all the questions not answered by a very brave
Finally, when finding all the bitterness you get back home with tears and profound fatigue
Not because of me, but because of feelings that have no meaning


Strand of memories realized or not will be a shadow in the day when the grandchildren were in addition to
What use what power
The wind will not grab fly me to you again

Feelings are not going to be captain again in this life voyage
Too many promises that have been denied
Too far to reach the forbidden seas and deserted valley
That is in plain sight now is the remnant of feeling disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment